by credit card
and ODEME KART
list of available modems
Get a unique opportunity
use the STREAM FREE!
Find out if you can connect
Connection type - PPPoE
VPI = 0 VCI = 35
Username - phone_number
Password - phone_number
DNS 1 - 184.108.40.206
DNS 2 - 220.127.116.11
POP3: mail.stream.az,port 110
SMTP: mail.stream.az,port 25
Frequently Asked Questions.
1) To connect you need your ATS is present in the list served by ATS, while there should not be set any special equipment, on telephone line such as: hardware compression telephone lines, fire alarms, interlocks, and etc.
If the LED «ADSL» is flashing or not lit, the ADSL-modem can not communicate with the statin modem. This may be for the following reasons:
incorrect wiring diagram of parallel phone or modem;
bad contact in the connectors of telephone wires that are connected to the splitter and the ADSL-modem;
problems with splitter;
"freeze" of the modem;
line noise or interruption;
8) ADSL - a technology dedicated channel, so the location of Internet access geographically coincides with the place of installation. To access the Internet from home, you can use our dial up connection.
9) Yes. This is one of the most attractive features of the technology ADSL. This is achieved by using frequency division channel. To there you are in the same range of frequencies, and data is transferred to the other, not interfering with each other.
11) On connecting the subscriber gets the public IP address (public IP), while the address is given dynamically, and thus, IP-address is not tied to a specific user channel.
On making a request for static IP-address you will receive an individual Ip address, which is tied to your login and remains constant at each connection.
12) These are the parameters that reflect the physical characteristics of the line.
SNR Margin - Signal Noise Rate. Simply put divide the Signal value by Noise Value and you get SNR. You need high SNR for a stable connection. In general, a higher signal to noise ratio will result in less errors.
7 dB or below — Bad and will experience no line synchronisation and frequent disconnections.
7 dB - 10 dB — Fair but does not leave much room for variances in conditions.
10 dB - 20 dB — Good with little or no disconnection problems.
20 dB - 29 dB — Excellent.
29 dB and above — Outstanding.
Line Attenuation - In gerneral, attenuation is the loss of signal over distance. Unfortunately, dB loss is not just dependent on distance. It also depends on cable type and gauge (which can differ over the length of the cable), the number and location other connection points on the cable.
20 dB and below— Outstanding
20 dB - 40 dB — Very Good
40 dB - 50 dB — Good
50 dB - 60 dB — Poor and may experience connectivity issues
60 dB and above — Bad and will experience connectivity issues Line attenuation also affects your speed.
SNR Margin and Line Attenuation you can be found in your modem.
Now subscribers can pay Stream Internet access through an electronic payment terminals MilliÖn
A unique opportunity for Uninet subscribers.
Join to Nar-CityNet as of May and enjoy free Internet during summer.
Schedule of our offices in the following holidays:
31 december - 10:00 - 18:00
1 january - 11:00 - 18:00
(Office nearest Sahil m.will not work)
2-3 january - 10:00 - 19:00
4 january - 09.00 - 19.00
Technical support services are fully guaranteed.
Copyright by UniNet 2004-2016 ©
Technical Support: 493-07-07 , 537-07-00 (24х7)